Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good intentions misunderstood. A ten foot thick wall that separates us. I hear your words and I try to show you that my interest is sincere. Its not what one says to their significant other at 80 years old but rather the fact that they're there to say it. "Actions speak louder than words" comes to mind. Conversation is important yes and good communication will take you far but without the solidity of being and doing, words have no meaning. I can say a million times what you want to hear. Is that what you want? I am not the manifestation of all those who have wronged you and nor should I be treated as such. I have become frustrated because I can see throw the cracks of this wall and know that there is great value on the other side. I will continue to chisel away at this wall but you have to supply he with the proper tools.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Words mean nothing to you.
They fill the air and you bat them away, out of your convenience.
Some sift down and land on your martyrdom and I feel sympathy for that.
But I made a simple request and its sits alone, rejected in the corner of my expections; weeping words in the hopes of recognition.
None comes though;
Patience escaped.